Cannabis Investing & Public Health Physician Panel
Angel Investment Overview
Q&A featuring Alain Bankier:
- Partner in New York Angels, one of the longest running active angel groups in New York City and has invested over $95 million in entrepreneurial ventures
- ArcView Investor
- Former CEO of The Manischewitz Company, a leading international Kosher food brand.
Public Health & Cannabis Panel featuring:
- Dr. Sue Sisley – Featured in many worldwide media outlets including CNN, Al Jazeera America, Washington Post New York Times, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, VICE, Military Times, etc. She has been invited to speak all over the world about the BARRIERS TO US CANNABIS RESEARCH. She’s a leading Cannabis and PTSD researcher.
- Dr. Julie Holland – Board-certified psychiatrist in New York City. Featured on NBC, ABC, CNN, MTV, VH1, WSJ and more. She’s the author of “Moody Bitches” “The Pot Book” “Weekends At Bellevue” and more.
- Dr. David Nathan– A distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, Dr. Nathan graduated magna cum laude from Princeton University. He received his M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, where he distinguished himself in the development of medical education software.
- 7:00pm: Food & Friendship
- 7:40pm: Welcome to High NY with Michael Zaytsev
- 7:45pm: Angel Investment + Audience Q&A
- 8:00pm: Public Health & Cannabis MD Panel
- 8:45 – 9:30pm: Networking & Friendship Time
Purchase tickets in advance… NO ticket sales at the door.
Recommended pre-event reading.
Absolutely NO cannabis use permitted at the event. Please respect NYS laws.
Location: Impact Hub New York, 394 Broadway, NY
Date: April 18, 2016
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm